Thursday, October 6, 2016

Yesstyle Skincare Haul


So not too long ago I got a package from Yesstyle and I haven't had the chance to try out all the products, but I at least thought I'd share what I got. In total I spent $44.50 on everything.
Here I have the Innisfree black head out balm. I haven't used this yet but I have heard very good things!
I got two etude house lip tints that I have tried out and both are really pretty and look very natural. I got cherry pink and cherry red!

I haven't used this one yet but I'll definitely do a review when I finally do use this. It's the skinfood egg white pore mask.

Firstly I'll show you guys this free gift that I got with my purchase. This face oil remover film came free.
Next I got the Cosrx pimple patches and I must save I've used this quite a few times and it works really well!


No comments:

Post a Comment